Quantitative Research Executive /Senior Research Executive
The Nursery is an employee owned research agency specialising in brand strategy and communications. We carry out qualitative and quantitative research with a wide range of brands across a variety of sectors: FMCG, tourism, healthcare, media, and government.
We are looking for a Research Executive/ Senior Research Executive to join our close knit, friendly, quantitative team, working together to achieve great results for a large variety and range of brands. This person would ideally have market research agency experience (a placement, internship or permanent role).
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, takes a degree of responsibility and has a real interest and passion for brands and advertising. Good communication skills are a must.
You will be assisting on both tracking and ad hoc projects across a range of sectors with a wide range of brands. You will need to be able to work flexibly to tight deadlines when required.
You will be contributing to projects from commission to completion and assisting in the design and implementation of a variety of quantitative research projects under the direction of senior staff. A team player who will be developing core research skills while delivering an excellent product that answers the client brief, while reflecting company values.
· Focuses on developing core skills and is gaining a good understanding of project requirements
· Works collaboratively on all aspects of a project as directed including elements of costing, design, processing, managing suppliers and ensuring good quality control
· Is able organise themselves to deliver tasks on time and prioritise effectively showing the right levels of initiative and consultation
· Demonstrates a willingness to work co-operatively with others for the overall benefit of the company
· Communicates with clients and colleagues in a confident and articulate manner and adds intelligent and useful contributions to debriefs
· Questionnaire design, scripting and programming of online surveys
· Ability to analyse and interpret survey data
· Practical working knowledge of analytical software
· Manages fieldwork suppliers, constructing fieldwork quotas and monitors fieldwork progress
· Design and structure of data and analysis tables to meet the client brief
· Experience of excel for the creation of dashboard reports and interactive excels
· Good written skills to contribute to final project reports
Employee Ownership Bonus (subject to conditions)
25 days holiday + 3 days for Christmas closing + 1 day for Birthday
Employee Assistant Programme
Death in Service (Life Cover)
Group Income Protection Scheme
Private Medical Insurance scheme – Bupa Healthcare
Cycle to work
Annual eye test
The Nursery is an employee-owned business where everyone has a direct interest in the future of the company. We are committed to promoting a fair, equal, and inclusive environment that everyone has the opportunity to learn and strive in.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and an email cover letter to email@example.com.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to come to The Nursery’s lovely office in the heart of Fitzrovia for an interview (restrictions permitting).