Quantitative Associate Director
The Nursery Research & Planning is a highly respected agency specialising in brand strategy and communications. We carry out qualitative and quantitative research, and data analytics, across a huge range of sectors including FMCG, financial, automotive, leisure and healthcare.
We are looking for a Quantitative Associate Director to join our close knit and friendly team, working across a large variety of brands and sectors including higher education, QSR, automotive, retail and more. You will ideally have spent c.7 years at a market research agency and will have an interest/experience in brands and marketing.
As an Associate Director at The Nursery, you will lead multiple research projects; managing and mentoring project teams. You will develop and grow client relationships and deliver outstanding, thoughtful results and recommendations.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Writing winning proposals, co-ordinating company resources and teams to do so
• Managing client projects including methodology, time, resource, suppliers, quality control and budget
• Integrating qualitative findings and advanced analytics into debriefs and analysis
• Presenting final debrief to the full satisfaction of the client
• Proactive management of client relationships to develop and grow business
• Working with the Marketing team to promote the agency. Leading ‘Thought Leadership’ projects
• Contributing to NPD, new thinking, innovative techniques and ensuring use across the agency
• Line management of research execs (training, coaching, mentoring)
Life’s a little different at The Nursery. We are a community of Partners and our structure means that everyone is a co-owner of the business and invested in our future.
Community to us means that every single person at The Nursery is fundamental to our culture, our thinking and ultimately our success. People are what makes The Nursery. We help our people grow by nurturing talent and embracing our differences.
We are committed to promoting a fair, equal, and inclusive environment that everyone has the opportunity to learn and strive in. We are currently trialling a hybrid model of working: 2/3 days in the office, 2/3 days working remotely.
Employee Ownership Bonus (subject to conditions)
25 days holiday + 3 days for Christmas closing + 1 day for Birthday
Employee Assistant Programme
Death in Service (Life Cover)
Group Income Protection Scheme
Private Medical Insurance scheme – Bupa Healthcare
Cycle to work
Annual eye test
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and an email cover letter to email@example.com